Saturday 1 September 2012

Salesforce Dev 401 Dumps 10

Salesforce Dev 401 Dumps 10

1. What is the number of components that can be added to a dashboard? Select the one correct answer.
a.20
b.25
c.50
d.100

Ans. a

2. Which of these is not a valid report type. Select the one correct answer.
a.Summary
b.Matrix
c.Tabular
d.Detailed

Ans. d

3. Before a code can be deployed on production what percentage of test coverage must be achieved. Select the one correct answer.
a.25%
b.50%
c.75%
d.100%

Ans. c

4. In Salesforce what is the maximum number of fields that can be added to an object? Select the one correct answer.
a.There is no such limit on the number of fields
b.100
c.200
d.500

Ans. d

5. When designing an application, a developer needs to make a field editable to all profiles. In field level security what settiings should be used in this situation. Select the one correct answer.
a.Disable Visible and Read-Only
b.Disable Visible but Enable Read-Only
c.Enable Visible but Disable Read-Only
d.Enable Visible and Read-Only

Ans. c


3 comments:

  1. When I was worried for the preparation of my IT exam I found C2030-280 Dumps and cleared all the complicated concepts. Every topic was well expressed which left no confusion. I say thanks to Dumpspass4sure.com for being so helpful in the form of C2030-280 Study Guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awful for me to get high grades in my certification unless I unfolded When I downloaded free demo inquiries ofsalesforce exam dumps I saw how these dumps are going to support me. Microsoft PDF questions and answers helped me get ready well and show remarkable outcomes.

    ReplyDelete